- Your hands would not feel cold when washing dishes or doing some laundries
- ABS engineering plastics, high temperatures resistant, soft and strong, not easy to burst and high shape stability
- 4 types to choose: Big under inflow, small under inflow, big lateral inflow, small lateral inflow
- Strong anti-stamping, UV radiation, durable to use
- Rated voltage: 220V / 50Hz
- Rated power: 3000W
- Working pressure: 0.04 - 0.5Mpa
- Waterproof grade: IPX4
Note: the water temperature would be affected by the environmental temperature and water pressure.
Valve Core Material: Stainless Steel
Product Size(L x W x H): 16.50 x 6.00 x 6.00 cm / 6.5 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 31.00 x 22.00 x 12.00 cm / 12.2 x 8.66 x 4.72 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.